So, you’ve bought a bakkie from your favourite neighbourhood dealer, CMH Isuzu Umhlanga… but now what do you do with it? Well, you could go the conventional routes and:
- Get down and dirty on the 4×4 tracks
- Use it for all its business-intended purposes
- Have a day out with your enthusiastic pets
But what if there were more to your D-Max than met the eye? Well, if you’re a risk taker ready to tackle any challenge, here are some unconventional ways to put your D-Max to the test:
- Pool Party- Line the bin of your bakkie with plastic and fill her up with water for a makeshift pool party with your friends, the perfect solution to combat that blazing Durban heat!
- Date Night- Fluff the bin of your bakkie up with some blankets, pillows, and picnic baskets for the perfect date night under the stars. Trust us. You’ll thank us later for this hack!
- Camping Trip- Pitch up a tent in the back of your bakkie on a camping trip to keep you off the ground and away from the creepy crawlies.
- A Playpen- You can create the perfect playpen for your kids at family gatherings by filling the bin with their favourite toys!
- Gym on the Go- Can you deadlift a D-Max? The D-Max can be pulled, lifted and even box-jumped for a gym-on-the-go that will certainly have all eyes on you!
So, what do you think? Are you willing to try some of our Isuzu D-Max hacks? While some of these are amusing, even when we put the jokes aside, our Isuzu D-Max goes beyond when it comes to delivering high expectations.